Capabilities of Spreadsheet
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
The spreadsheet is a com.sun.star.sheet.Spreadsheet service that includes the service com.sun.star.sheet.SheetCellRange, that is, a spreadsheet is a cell range with additional capabilities concerning the entire sheet:
- It can be named using com.sun.star.container.XNamed.
- It has interfaces for sheet analysis. Data pilot tables, sheet outlining, sheet auditing (detective) and scenarios all are controlled from the spreadsheet object. The corresponding interfaces are com.sun.star.sheet.XDataPilotTablesSupplier, com.sun.star.sheet.XScenariosSupplier, com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetOutline and com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetAuditing.
- Cells can be inserted, and entire cell ranges can be removed, moved or copied on the spreadsheet level using com.sun.star.sheet.XCellRangeMovement.
- Drawing elements in a spreadsheet are part of the draw page available through com.sun.star.drawing.XDrawPageSupplier.
- Certain sheet printing features are accessed at the spreadsheet. The com.sun.star.sheet.XPrintAreas and com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetPageBreak are used to get page breaks and control print areas.
- The spreadsheet maintains charts. The interface com.sun.star.table.XTableChartsSupplier controls charts in the spreadsheet.
- All cell annotations can be retrieved on the spreadsheet level with com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetAnnotationsSupplier.
- A spreadsheet can be permanently protected from changes through com.sun.star.util.XProtectable.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|