Capabilities of SheetCellRanges Container
The container of com.sun.star.sheet.SheetCellRanges is used where several cell ranges have to be handled at once for cell query results and other situations. The
SheetCellRanges service includes cell, paragraph and character property services, and it offers a query option:
The interfaces of com.sun.star.sheet.SheetCellRanges are element accesses for the ranges in the
SheetCellRanges container. These interfaces are discussed below.
SheetCellRanges container has the following capabilities:
- It can be formatted using the character, paragraph and cell property services it includes.
- It yields independent cell ranges through the element access interfaces com.sun.star.container.XIndexAccess, com.sun.star.container.XNameAccess and com.sun.star.container.XEnumerationAccess.
- It can access, replace, append and remove ranges by name through com.sun.star.container.XNameContainer
- It can add new ranges to
SheetCellRangesby their address descriptions, access the ranges by index, and obtain the cells in the ranges. This is possible through the interface com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetCellRangeContainer that was originally based on com.sun.star.container.XIndexAccess. The
SheetCellRangesmaintain a sub-container of all cells in the ranges that are not empty, obtainable through the getCells() method.
- It can enumerate the ranges using com.sun.star.container.XEnumerationAccess.
- It can query the ranges for certain cell contents, such as formula cells, formula result types or empty cells. The interface com.sun.star.sheet.XCellRangesQuery of the included com.sun.star.sheet.SheetRangesQuery service is responsible for this task.
SheetCellRangefeatures, such as searching and replacing, indenting, sheet operations and charting.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|