Capabilities of SheetCellRange
The spreadsheet, as well as the cell ranges in a spreadsheet are com.sun.star.sheet.SheetCellRange services. A
SheetCellRange is a rectangular range of calculation cells that includes the following services:
The interfaces supported by a
SheetCellRange are depicted in the following illustration:
SheetCellRange has the following capabilities:
- Supplies cells and sub-ranges of cells, as well as rows and columns. It has the interfaces com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetCellRange and com.sun.star.table.XColumnRowRange.
- Performs calculations with a
SheetCellRange. The interface com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetOperation is for aggregate operations, com.sun.star.sheet.XMultipleOperation copies formulas adjusting their cell references, com.sun.star.sheet.XSubTotalCalculatable applies and removes sub totals, and com.sun.star.sheet.XArrayFormulaRange handles array formulas.
- Formats cells in a range. The settings affect all cells in the range. There are cell properties, character properties and paragraph properties for formatting purposes. Additionally, a
SheetCellRangesupports auto formats with com.sun.star.table.XAutoFormattable and the content of the cells can be indented using com.sun.star.util.XIndent. The interfaces com.sun.star.sheet.XCellFormatRangesSupplier and com.sun.star.sheet.XUniqueCellFormatRangesSupplier obtain enumeration of cells that differ in formatting.
- Works with the data in a cell range through a sequence of sequences of any that maps to the two-dimensional cell array of the range. This array is available through com.sun.star.sheet.XCellRangeData.
- Fills a cell range with data series automatically through its interface com.sun.star.sheet.XCellSeries.
- Imports data from a database using com.sun.star.util.XImportable.
- Searches and replaces cell contents using com.sun.star.util.XSearchable.
- Perform queries for cell contents, such as formula cells, formula result types, or empty cells. The interface com.sun.star.sheet.XCellRangesQuery of the included com.sun.star.sheet.SheetRangesQuery service is responsible for this task.
- Merges cells into a single cell through com.sun.star.util.XMergeable.
- Sorts and filters the content of a
SheetCellRange, using com.sun.star.util.XSortable, com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetFilterable and com.sun.star.sheet.XSheetFilterableEx.
- Provides its unique range address in the spreadsheet document, that is, the start column and row, end column and row, and the sheet where it is located. The com.sun.star.sheet.XCellRangeAddressable:getRangeAddress() returns the corresponding address description struct com.sun.star.table.CellRangeAddress.
- Charts can be based on a
SheetCellRange, because it supports com.sun.star.chart.XChartDataArray.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Public Documentation License (PDL).|