Sending a fax
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
- The Writer interface
- Working with documents
- Working with text
- Formatting text
- Formatting pages
- Adding comments and graphics to a document
- Creating a table of contents, index, or bibliography
- Printing from Writer
- Sending a fax
- Tracking changes to a document
- Fields, mail merge, master documents, forms
- Linking to another part of a document
To send a fax directly from OpenOffice.org, you need a fax modem and a fax driver that allows applications to communicate with the fax modem.
Sending a fax through the Print dialog
- Open the Print dialog by choosing File > Print and select the fax driver in the Name list.
- Click OK to open the dialog for your fax driver, where you can select the fax recipient.
Adding a Fax icon to the toolbar
You can configure OpenOffice.org so that a single click on an icon automatically sends the current document as a fax. See Chapter 14 (Customizing Apache OpenOffice) for instructions.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|