Returns the yield of a security, where the time to the first interest payment is not a whole period.
ODDFYIELD(settlementdate; maturitydate; issuedate; firstinterestdate; rate; price; redemptionvalue; frequency; basis)
- settlementdate: the settlement (purchase) date of the security.
- maturitydate: the maturity date of the security.
- issuedate: the issue date of the security.
- firstinterestdate: the date on which the security first pays interest.
- rate: the interest rate of the security.
- price: the price of the security.
- redemptionvalue: the redemption value of the security per 100 currency units of face value.
- frequency: number of interest payments per year (1, 2 or 4).
- basis: is the calendar system to use. Defaults to 0 if omitted.
- 0 - US method (NASD), 12 months of 30 days each
- 1 - Actual number of days in months, actual number of days in year
- 2 - Actual number of days in month, year has 360 days
- 3 - Actual number of days in month, year has 365 days
- 4 - European method, 12 months of 30 days each
- : This function currently returns invalid results.
ODDFYIELD("1990-06-01"; "1995-12-31"; "1990-01-01"; "1990-12-31"; 6%; 790; 100; 1; 1)
- Calc incorrectly returns an error.
- This function currently returns invalid results. See issue 92177.