Calculates the accrued interest for a security that pays at maturity.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
ACCRINTM(issue; settlement; rate; par; basis)
- issue: the issue date of the security.
- settlement: the date at which the interest accrued up until then is to be calculated.
- rate: the annual nominal rate of interest (coupon interest rate)
- par: the par value of the security.
- basis: is chosen from a list of options and indicates how the year is to be calculated. Defaults to 0 if omitted.
- 0 - US method (NASD), 12 months of 30 days each
- 1 - Exact number of days in months, exact number of days in year
- 2 - Exact number of days in month, year has 360 days
- 3 - Exact number of days in month, year has 365 days
- 4 - European method, 12 months of 30 days each
ACCRINTM("2001-4-1"; "2001-6-15"; 0.1; 1000; 3)
- returns approximately 20.54795.