Difference between revisions of "Documentation/FAQ/Installation"
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 10:||Line 12:|
buttonlabel=Add new FAQ
buttonlabel=Add new FAQ
Revision as of 08:33, 7 April 2009
This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.
- What are the system requirements for running OpenOffice.org?
- How do I uninstall OpenOffice.org?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on Linux?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on Windows?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org?
- How can I upgrade an older version of OpenOffice.org to a newer one?
- How do I perform a silent install?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on Mac OS X?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on Slackware?
- How do I upgrade OpenOffice.org on Windows?
- I've installed OpenOffice.org, now what do I do?
- How do I find the file I just downloaded?
- Can I install OpenOffice.org on a Terminal Server?
- Can I download only parts of the OpenOffice.org suite?
- Where do I download dictionaries for languages other than US English?
- Can I install Java after I install OpenOffice.org?
- Why is Java needed in OpenOffice.org?
- How can I install OpenOffice.org without administrative privileges or without system integration?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on Gentoo
- Where can I get documentation on installation?
- What is the best way to download such a large file?
- How do I buy an OpenOffice.org CD?
- Where can I get the appropriate download for my hardware and operating system?
- Java is installed, but why isn't it recognized?
- How can I install OpenOffice.org so that it can be used by multiple users on the same machine?
- Digital Signed Installation Sets for Windows Vista
- The installer is looking for Java. Does it really need it to work correctly?
- OOo's installation file is too large to download. What other choices do I have?
- Which version of Java do I need?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on Solaris?
- When trying to install OpenOffice.org I get a message about a missing library. How can I solve this?
- Why am I seeing squares instead of the desired language characters?
- How do I fix the internal error, Get Storage: No Content?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on FreeBSD?
- Is it possible to install OpenOffice.org without the user having to input data?
- How does OpenOffice.org work over NFS?
- The installer is looking for Java. Where do I find it?
- How do I install the Java Media Framework (JMF)?
- How do I setup SAMBA to get the best performance with OOo?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on OpenBSD
- NL/How do I perform a silent install? nl
- Why does the OOo install ask for Unicows.dll?
- How do I install OpenOffice.org on other UNIX systems?
- How do I fix an FC3 error while loading shared libraries?
- How do I convert files created with SRC680 snapshot builds, prior to m64, to a current format?
- How Can I Install the Security Patch (CVE-2012-0037)
Add a new FAQ entry