Calc FAQ - File handling
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Search the FAQs:
This page has FAQs about file handling in OpenOffice.org Calc. This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.
- How do I open a tab-delimited file in OpenOffice.org Spreadsheet? What if I have a different type of delimiter?
- My formula from an Excel worksheet doesn't work!
- Is it possible to open a Microsoft Excel file that is protected by a password in Calc?
- How do I insert external data into an existing Calc spreadsheet file?
- Why does Calc refuse to open my .txt file?
- How do I output my spreadsheet data as an ASCII, delimited text file?
- A large Calc spreadsheet was converted from another application. Some of my rows are missing! What happened?
Add a new FAQ entry