Base FAQ - MS Access
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Search the FAQs:
This page has FAQs about databases from MS Access in OpenOffice Base. This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.
- The most frequently asked questions and their answers
- Can I use Microsoft Access databases (.mdb) in Base?
- Can I read my Base database from MS Access?
- Can I create an Access database (mdb file) with Base?
- Can I create a Switchboard in Base?
- Our Access databases uses "Workgroup Security" to control group or user permission to view or maintain data?
- Is a Form in Base different from a Form in MS Access?
- Virtual forms within Base forms
- Where are the Delete and Update queries?
- What happened to me?
- Where is findfirst?
- Is there an equivalent to DoCmd RunSQL
- If I use Lookup fields or columns in my Access tables what can I do in Base?
- How do I use Domain Aggregate functions in Base?
- How do I add Calculated Controls to my forms and reports?
Add a new FAQ entry