How do I fix an Fedora Core 3 error while loading shared libraries?
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
How do I fix an FC3 error error while loading shared libraries: /<path_to_openoffice.org_install_directory>/program/libicudata.so.26: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied?
- cd into /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files
- Create a backup of file_contexts. NOTE: do not overwrite file_contexts.rpmnew
- Download the patch and only use it as a model as SELinux under FC3 is being updated too frequently for the patch to be used as is. The contents are correct for installs in /opt and /usr/local. NOTE: you may have to edit file_contexts if OOo is not installed in either /opt or /usr/local.
- Execute setfiles -l -vv -F file_contexts /usr/local/OpenOffice.org*/program/ for /usr/local/ installations.
- Execute setfiles -l -vv -F file_contexts /opt for OOo installations.
- Reboot if necessary.
- If all else fails, disable SELinux and reboot.