List of N-L Projects Wiki Pages
Some projects inside the Native Language Confederation use this wiki to coordinate parts of their work. Even if this work normally is done in their native language, rather than in English, it could make sense to link to those pages from here.
The following list should give access to these pages.
Native-Language Projects Using the Wiki:
- 1 Bulgarian OpenOffice.org
- 2 cs.openoffice.org
- 3 da.openoffice.org
- 4 de.openoffice.org
- 5 fa.openoffice.org
- 6 fr.openoffice.org
- 7 id.openoffice.org
- 8 it.openoffice.org
- 9 ja.openoffice.org
- 10 ko.openoffice.org
- 11 pl.openoffice.org
- 12 pt.openoffice.org
- 13 ro.openoffice.org
- 14 Slovenian OpenOffice.org
- 15 Serbian OpenOffice.org
- 16 sv.openoffice.org
- 17 Turkish OpenOffice.org
- 18 Vietnamese OpenOffice.org
- 19 zh.openoffice.org
Bulgarian Native Language Project would like to use the wiki to tell you what is happening also we will use this wiki to manage our work. So, some part will be in English and the other will be in Bulgarian.
Preparation of Czech marketing web
We're just getting started...
The germanophone project uses the wiki (in the moment) mainly for
- quality assurance (TCM test coordination, review of help files and UI)
- marketing (Press releases)
- distribution (PrOOo-Box, the projects CD-ROM containing germanophone OpenOffice.org, DicOOo, templates, marketing stuff and additional programs)
The Persian project is a work in progress.
The french project is just starting to move to this wiki...
The Indonesian project will start to use Wiki to coordinate some of the work and also giving small tutorial on how to work with CVS, mostly for the translations
The Italian Native Language Project will use the wiki to coordinate the work of the volunteers that requires to be updated frequently.
Japanese Native Language Project would like to use the wiki to tell you what is happening in Japan with regard to OpenOffice.org and other OpenSource Software, as well as OpenDocument Format and other Formats.
We're just getting started...
The polish language project documentation and support wiki started
The Portuguese Native-Language Project will use the wiki for documentation, support and coordination of community efforts
Romanian native language project wiki
Started, keep going ...
Serbian Native Language Project would like to use the wiki to tell you what is happening also we will use this wiki to manage our work. So, some part will be in English and the other will be in Serbian.
The working drafts / scratch paper for the Swedish Native Language Project. The project is just recently getting started. See the main sv.openoffice.org page for official information and downloads.
OpenOffice.org Turkish project aims to create skills, knowledge and awareness in Turkish spoken countries. Activities of Turkish group include, but not limited to:
- Quality: assurance of OpenOffice.org builds
- End users: Ensuring Openoffice.org user satisfaction through forums, mailing lists and updated web pages.
- Marketing: Promoting and fostering OpenOffice.org usage by case studies
- Distribution: Acting as a one-point stop for Turkish OpenOffice.org documents, reports, how-to's and guides.
- Promotion: Promoting companies using OpenOffice.org
In addition to translating original documents in the wiki (see our translation of the main page), we aim to focus our documentation efforts here. We already have some tutorial material and FAQs in our language, and wish to consolidate our OpenOffice resources within the Native Language Project. Stay tuned! :)
We shall use the wiki for collaboration purpose in QA, Documentation, etc.