Running the presentation
To run the slide show, do one of the following:
- Click Slide Show > Slide Show.
- Click the Slide Show button on the Presentation toolbar.
- Press F5 or F9 to start a slide show.
If the slide transition is Automatic after x seconds, let the slide show run by itself.
If the slide transition is On mouse click, do one of the following to move from one slide to the next.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to go to the next slide or to go back to the previous one.
- You can also click the mouse to move to the next slide.
- Press the spacebar on the keyboard to advance to the next slide.
To exit the slide show at any time including at the end, press the Esc key.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|