Inserting columns and rows
Columns and rows can be inserted in several different way and quantities.
Single column or row
A single column or row can be added using the Insert menu:
- Select the column or rows where you want the new column or row inserted.
- Select either Insert > Column or Insert > Row.
|When you insert a single new column, it is inserted to the left of the highlighted column. When you insert a single new row, it is inserted above the highlighted row.|
A single column or row can also be added using the mouse:
- Select the column or row where you want the new column or row inserted.
- Right-click the header.
- Select Insert Row or Insert Column.
Multiple columns or rows
Multiple columns or rows can be inserted at once rather than inserting them one at a time.
- Highlight the required number of columns or rows by holding down the left mouse button on the first one and then dragging across the required number of identifiers.
- Proceed as for inserting a single column or row above.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|