Returns the number of workdays between two dates.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
NETWORKDAYS(startdate; enddate; hols_range)
- returns the number of workdays between startdate and enddate (inclusive).
- Saturday and Sunday are assumed to be non-working days. hols_range (optional) is a range containing dates of other non-working days.
- returns 2. 5Sep08 is a Friday and 8Sep08 is a Monday. The Friday and Monday are counted as working days; Saturday and Sunday are ignored.
NETWORKDAYS("2008-09-05"; "2008-09-08"; D1:D2)
- where D1 contains 8Sep08 and D2 contains 25Dec08, returns 1. 5Sep08 is a Friday which is a working day; Saturday and Sunday are ignored; 8Sep08 is a Monday but is specified as a holiday (in cell D1).
- Note that NETWORKDAYS counts the first day of the period (it is inclusive); in contrast DAYS does not.