Documentation/How Tos/Calc: LCM ADD function
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
< Documentation | How Tos
- Mathematical FunctionsTrigonometric
- CoshSinhTanhCothAcoshAcothAsinhAtanhRounding and remainders
- ExpPowerLogLnLog10Bessel functions
- AbsCombinCombinaConvertConvert AddCountblankCountifDeltaErfErfcFactFactdoubleGcdGcd AddGestepLcmLcm AddMultinomialProductRandRandbetweenSeriessumSignSqrtSqrtpiSubtotal
Returns the least common multiple of one or more integers.
This function is only available if the Analysis AddIn is installed.
LCM_ADD(integer1; integer2; ... integer30)
- integer1 to integer30 are up to 30 integers or ranges of integers whose least common multiple is to be calculated.
- The least common multiple (or lowest common multiple) is the smallest positive integer that is a multiple of all the given numbers.
- returns 12, which is the smallest positive integer that is a multiple of 4 (12=4*3) and 6 (12=6*2).
- where B1 and C1 contain 6 and 3 respectively, returns 6.
The ODFF international standardisation of the LCM / LCM_ADD functions will allow both functions to produce precisely the same results.