From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
|Please do not edit this page unless you are on the Renaissance team. Your feedback and comments are welcomed on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.|
|Hi! You just want to see the highlights?|
“Create a User Interface so that OpenOffice.org becomes the users' choice not only out of need, but also out of desire”
Current Project Tasks
|Phase item / Description||Owner||Status||Outcome||Complete|
|Thinning out the OOo Impress User Interface||Andreas/Frank||Finished||See Wiki Page||100%|
- The Problem Statement - What are the challenges of the current User Interface?
- The Mission Statement - What is our mission?
- The Goal Statement - What we plan to achieve.
- The Scope - What is the focus of this project?
- Research - Know and understand OpenOffice.org users to better meet their needs.
- Design - Generate and accumulate design ideas to create prototypes based on valid data.
- Evaluate - Evaluate promising solutions.
- The Team - The people behind Project Renaissance
- Blog - The UX team blog
- Presentations - Presentations
- Status Meetings - Renaissance status meetings
- Press Coverage - Project Renaissance press coverage
- User Experience Books - Valuable literature on User Experience topics
- User Experience Sites - Valuable links to User Experience sites
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers on frequently asked questions
How You Can Help
- Join the UX project! Just have a look at How To Join.
- Come chat at #ux.openoffice.org on irc.freenode.net.
- Join our weekly status meetings, which are open to everyone interested in the project, 4pm CET every Monday. The meeting takes place on IRC at #ux.openoffice.org on irc.freenode.net. The discussions are archived on the Status Meetings page.
Join our project mailing list email@example.com
- Actual Requests For Enhancements or Bugs with the keyword Usability.