Apache OpenOffice Draw FAQ
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
This list is ordered by popularity. The most popular FAQs are at the top. But also have a look at the bottom to find any new entries.
- Does OpenOffice.org have an equivalent to Word's 'WordArt'?
- How do I crop an image in my drawing?
- I want to change the size of an image inserted in a drawing document. How can I do this?
- How do I export part of a drawing to EPS?
- How can I save a Draw document into a standard file format (BMP, JPG, ...)?
- Where can I get more information on Draw?
- I'd like to create a CD cover, but I'm not able to rotate the text so that it is readable on the side of the CD. What is the procedure for this action?
- I have a JPEG image that needs its colors changed before I use it in an Openoffice.org file. How do I change the colors?
- Are there any extra tools for Draw?
- I'm trying to print a Draw document, but the colors printed by my printer are not the same ones displayed on the screen. How can I edit them using the CMYK color system?
- I am creating an organization chart. How do I evenly space my boxes?
- I want a background of a dotted grid as a guide for my drawings. Is this available in OpenOffice.org?
- How do I insert a screen shot or other image into my drawing document?
- When I print a Draw document, the drawings near the top or bottom page borders are not printed properly. How can I overcome this problem?
- How can I redefine the origin of the drawing coordinates?
- I have received a file that has graphics in it but all that shows up are the anchor symbols for the graphics. What's wrong?
- I'm drawing a web banner. How can I do it using a 'Websafe' color palette?
- What do I do when word wrap and other formatting functions are dimmed (disabled) for text in shapes?
Add a new FAQ entry