Translation for Credits Page
This page provides information on the Welcome - Credits page, how to translate it and make sure it's activated on the web. The link to the Credits page is displayed when opening the About box in OpenOffice.org (see menu "Help - About"). The user can then copy & paste the link and open it in the browser. If you want to see a translated text in your language please read the following guidelines.
For all languages the English page will be displayed by default as only this link is implemented in the source code. By clicking the "This webpage is also available in" language link the user can then read the translated webpage.
- Contact the N-L Lead responsible for the language you want to translate the page into and agree with the Lead and/or the N-L team on how to proceed (there may already be a translated page or someone already working on it)
- Save the English Credits page locally, translate the text that is visible on the screen (of course not the names ;-) ) and save it.
- File an issue requesting the page to go live. Take Issue 115529 as example.
Page to Translate
Please add the link to your page once live:
- Bengali (bn):
- Chinese Simplified:
- Dutch: http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits_nl.html
- German: http://download.openoffice.org/welcome/credits_de.html
- Serbian Cyrillic:
- Serbian Latin: