Talk:OpenOffice.org Art Project
Here we can discuss about the contents of the page.
So, how do we use it ? What should go there first ?
Cdriga 13:13, 1 December 2005 (CET)
Transformed the main page in an index page for the project
- I have added a new section describing a general procedure for working on the Art wiki.
- I also have moved the To-Do brainstorming on a separate page
- Bernhard has created a first working section about the OOo Logo Licensing
Cdriga 01:40, 3 December 2005 (CET)
added a new section: List of Artwork spread over Issuezilla
I think, this topic is more than necessary...
BeDipp 15:50, 25 January 2006 (CET)
I've made the following changes:
- Added "Art" template, which includes the tag [[Category:Art]]</nowki>. * Removed the <nowiki>[[Category:Marketing]], to see if the page will still be in there, since Art is a subcategory of marketing. (if not, I'll put it into the Art template).
- Renamed from "Sandbox": "Sandbox" is a technical term on a wiki for trying things out on a wiki; this is a project page.
- Removed list of pages (since they are on the template). For Marketing pages, there is an external list, but it has not been needed with the addition of the template.
- I moved the instructions to the WikiInstructions template, for consistency, and implemented an iteration of them here.
--RealGrouchy 08:27, 25 February 2006 (CET)