The Apache OpenOffice community community members working on quality assurance (QA) functions perform important actions for the group effort overall.
If you are interested in doing QA for OpenOffice.org, please feel free, and encouraged, to join the community. You can find all relevant information about joining the team at How-To-Start page.
- Homepage of the QA project on OOo : http://openoffice.apache.org/qa.html
- Mailing list of the QA project:
- Query for existing bugs in IssueTracker : https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
- Writing a new issue in IssueTracker :
- QA category on OOo wiki : Quality Assurance
- Test Automation
- Buid Verification Test
- Performance Verification Test
- System Verification Test(SVT)
- SVT/SVT Report
- Installation test cases
- Issue_lifecycle, a workflow for Bugzilla
- QA/HowToFileIssue, a guide for how to open an issue in Bugzilla.
Tool Testlink is used for test case management:
- a guide for how to write a test case,
- template for test case,
- a sample test case,
- a guide for test management.
- Database Test Matrix.
- General Testing.
- Automation Guide
- BVT(Buid Verification Test)
- PVT(Performance Verification Test)
- SVT(System Verification Test)
- FVT(Function Verification Test)
- Automation Todos
Routine Test Report
- Daily Build Verification Test Report
- Daily Performance Verification Test Report
- Function Verification Test(FVT)
- Weekly Report
- Defect Status Report
Apache OpenOffice 3.4
If you have interesting in Apache OpenOffice 3.4 release and plan contribute your QA effort to it, please go to below links for test cases update and testing resul update.
- AOO 3.4 latest build:
- AOO 3.4 Dev Snapshots build:
- AOO 3.4 test plan:
- AOO 3.4 test cases (in multiple languages):
- AOO 3.4 test results:
- AOO 3.4 RC Build test plan
- AOO 3.4 RC Build test result
Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1
If you are interested in Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 release and plan to contribute your effort on QA work, please go to below link for test case update and test result update