From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 08:44, 5 December 2008 by Cj
|Please do not edit this page unless you are on the Renaissance team. Your feedback and comments are welcomed on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.|
Welcome to the wiki of the OpenOffice.org Renaissance Project.
- The problem statement - What are the challenges of the current User Interface?
- The mission statement - What is our mission?
- The goal statement - What we plan to achieve.
- The scope - What is the focus of this project?
- The roadmap - How do we plan to proceed?
- Research - Know and understand OpenOffice.org users to better meet their needs.
- Design - Generate and accumulate design ideas to create prototypes based on valid data.
- Evaluate - Evaluate promissing solutions.
- Presentations - Presentations
- Status Meetings - Renaissance Status Meetings
- Press Coverage - Project Renaissance Press Coverage
- User Experience Books - Valuable literature on User Experience topics
- User Experience Sites - Valuable links to User Experience sites
How You Can Help
The people in the renaissance project hang out on #ux.openoffice.org on irc.freenode.net.
Share your cool user interface ideas on email@example.com
- Actual Requests For Enhancements or Bugs with the keyword Usability.