MediaWiki Extension Meetings
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Revision as of 08:35, 4 September 2007 by Mmp
6-Sep-2007 :: Next Meeting
Matthias, Mikhail, Éric, Uwe
16-Aug-2007 :: Kick Off
Matthias, Mikhail, Éric, Uwe, Mathias
- Kick Off of new iTeam
- Matthias (lead and user experience)
- Mikhail (development)
- Uwe (documentation)
- Éric (QA)
- Other roles: Mathias & Lutz (sponsor)
- Concept - What is desired? What do we want to accomplish?
- Status Quo - What is the state of the project?
- Open Source Approach
- Roadmap - The extension is key for OOo3.
- Effort - How much time can be spent on the project?
- Realistic Concept - What is feasible for the first release?
- Next steps
- Provide an extension to create and edit MediaWiki articles with OpenOffice.org
- We will add commands to the File menu and the toolbar. The Options dialog gets an additional panel, and About box is displayed via the Help menu.
- Base line is at least OOo 2.4.
- L10n is big rule languages.
- The MediaWiki extension will use the new OOo 2.3 MediaWiki export Filter for creating WikiText.
- Import will be a heuristic of scaping the HTML with additional hints from the WikiText.
- Effort and Realistic Concept
- Postponed to future meeting
- Open Source
- This is an open source project; hence we communicate and develop in public.
- Ready for QA has to be in December 2007
- January 2008 is QA Approval
- Action Items
- see MediaWiki Extension Action Items