List of N-L Projects Wiki Pages
Some projects inside the Native Langugage Confederation use this wiki to coordinate parts of their work. Even if this work normally is done in their naitve laguage rather than in English it could make sense to link to them from here.
The following list should give access to these pages.
Native-Language Projects Using the Wiki
We're just getting started...
The germanophone project uses the wiki (in the moment) mainly for
- quality assurance (TCM test coordination, review of help files and UI)
- marketing (Press releases)
- distribution (, the projects CD-ROM containing germanophone OpenOffice.org, DicOOo, templates, marketing stuff and additional programs)
The polish language project documentation and support wiki started
OpenOffice.org Turkish project aims to create skills, knowledge and awareness in Turkish spoken countries. Activities of Turkish group include, but not limited to:
- Quality assurance of OpenOffice.org builds
- Ensuring Openoffice.org user satisfaction through forums, mailing lists and updated web pages.
- Promoting and fostering OpenOffice.org usage by case studies
- Acting as a one-point stop for Turkish OpenOffice.org documents, reports, how-to's and guides.
- Promoting companies using OpenOffice.org