- 1 Project description
- 2 Project Plan
- 3 Concept of mandatory UnoAPITests for CWS
- 4 CwsCheckApi
- 5 Automatic Office installation
- 6 EIS
- 7 runner
The goal of the project is to set up a mechanism to find regression in the API on a cws. This should be done by run the UnoAPITests on added modules to a cws. In mostly all modules which support UnoAPI exist a qa/unoapi folder. This folder contains a make file which starts the UnoAPITests related to this module.
|develop concept and identify needing tools||done||M1|
|basic console script checkcws||done||M2|
|query EIS for added modules||done||M3|
|automatic Office installation||done||M4|
|deliver status to EIS||done||M5|
|M1||End of Dec. 07|
|M2||Mid of Jan. 08|
|M3||End of Jan. 08|
|M4||Mid of Feb. 08|
|M5||End of Feb. 08|
|M6||End of Mar. 08|
Concept of mandatory UnoAPITests for CWS
CWS is ready
- to fix the failure inside the implementation
- to get an exception
To get the later one the developer must have good arguments why he/she is not able to fix the implementation.
If the UnoAPITest works fine with state state OK the CWS could be set readyForQA
If an exception is approved, the developer has to do the following:
- write a new Issue
- update $MODULE.sce and knownissues.xcl
Command line parameter
- -m Module[,Module]
- add the given modules to the test
- -log true
- enhance the logging output
- -debug true
- enabled the debugging mode: enhancing of output
- -tdoc Test-Document-Path
- path where testdocuments could be found
- the tests normally close the documents which opened for testing purposes. If this flag is set to true all documents are available at the end of the test.
- -ini RunnerProps
- path to property file for CheckAPI. Default: $HOME/.runner.props
- only pro versions
- named pipes for connecting the office with pro+platform
- add solenv to a cws and commit checkws in solenv/bin
Automatic Office installation
- As the SmokeTest the cwscheckapi should be able to install the office automatically.
- the smoke test has no separate installation routine. It's much easier to install the office via UserlandScripts.
- $SOURCE_ROOT could be the setup root entry
- $SHIPDRIVE indicates the path to the seups of a master office
- $CWS_WORKSTAMP indicates a cws envirnment
- $SOL_TMP indicates a local environment
- support of local environments
- communication via SOAP
- the EIS should display test runs
- currently some tests attach result files to the CWS, f.e. PerformanceTests
- the EIS should have a extra data base for CWS tests
- the EIS should display successfully executed tests with a green bullet
- the EIS should support the possibility to set the "OK" status manual. See #runner
The developer at Sun/StarOffice have some privileges that other don't have. This is f.e. an easier access to EIS.
- SOAP-Interface needet
- SOAP has too many dependencies. So cwsquery will be used.
- runner: change default connection string from socket to named pipes if possible
- complex Test complex.unoapi.CheckModuleAPI must be stabilized
The SOAP-Interface of EIS needs https connections.
- implement https for community developer
- implement user/password login into EIS