From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Type: Specification State: draft
Refinement of the Uno threading-architecture specification for Binary Uno.
The Binary Uno threading-architecture leverages the Binary Uno threading-model to implement thread-aware code where necessary only:
- All implementations default to thread-unsafe.
- All public libraries are OBI specialized.
- All public libraries provide appropriate objects (objects matching the clients environment).
- All APIs are thread-transparent.
The following components are specified to be thread-safe:
- util/io/source/acceptor - requires parallelism to enable abortion.