Uno/Binary/Component Loader/Spec/Implementation Specific Environments
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Binary UNO Loader
Implementation Specific Environments
- The Binary UNO loader supports the specification of an environment per implementation.
- The Binary UNO loader currently only supports the specification of exactly one environment per component (shared library). With the introdution of purpose environments, a finer granularity is needed, basically allowing to utilize different purpose environments (e.g. thread safe, thread unsafe) in the same component, but for different implementations.
- Support for
- in components.
- Compatibility Issues
- While loading a component, the loader checks for the existence of a
- function, which is similar to
- Parameters for this function are:
sal_Char const ** ppEnvTypeName,
uno_Environment ** ppEnv,
sal_Char const * pImplName,
uno_Environment * pTargetEnv
- Where the first parameters have the same purpose as in
"component_getImplementationEnvironment", while the last two provide the implementation name, respectively the target environment.