12 April 2014: The OpenOffice Wiki is not, and never was, affected by the heartbleed bug. Users' passwords are safe and wiki users do not need take any actions.
Templates provide a quick way to create new documents form scratch. They define both the logical structure and appearance.
See background info for the personas.
- Create new blank document
- Create new document from template
- Save document as template
- Edit Template
- Manage templates
The different templates (in terms of task/structure) will share a similar style visually. Two basic visual styles are defined:
- Elegant -- A traditional/conservative look. Serif fonts.
- Modern -- Simple, fresh, contemporary. Sans Serif.
- Candybar -- Graphic, flashy.
- Accessible -- Emphasizing accessibility and simplicity as priority.
- Good set of quality templates to ship
- Online index of user-contributable templates
- Templates/website starting to create a website for managing templates; initial mail see: http://extensions.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=website&msgNo=524