Talk:RU/qa/run ooo versions parallel
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
- You are certainly allowed to remove your name from an article. Because of the edit-warring in this area, please try to do it this way:
- Use a regular edit, rather than an undo. Make the minimum necessary deletion.
- Be very specific in your edit summary: "Removed my name" would be good. For the benefit of your poor, old sysop, English would be very helpful.
- Explain what you did, and why, on the Talk page, with signature.
- This is more elaborate politeness than might be needed among friendly co-workers (although it is always wise, and never wrong). With an edit war in progress, I suggest that it is necessary. The edit war can and must be stopped; you can help. --TJ (Talk | Contribs) 08:38, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
- I undid my last undo and edited the page with this comment: "removed my name from the bottom of the page (RU/documentation/signtransyear|Fyva|Fyva|2010)"--Fyva 10:05, 23 May 2010 (UTC)