ReleaseStatus Minutes 2010-05-10 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(14:56:39) Das Thema für #oooreleases ist: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(14:56:57) ja_: Hi everybody!
(14:57:41) rtimm [~Ruediger@nat/sun/x-lotzjoforcexrpzk] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:58:17) ml1 [~ml93712@nat/sun/x-jgprwpmrmxezcbvs] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:58:20) ml1: hi
(14:58:26) enoki: hi
(15:00:20) rafaella [~Rafaella@nat/sun/x-yijdmfkgbhaslrlf] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:00:26) stefan_b: Hi
(15:00:30) rafaella: hi
(15:00:59) of_sun: Hi
(15:01:04) mdamboldt: Hi
(15:02:35) blauwal [~jr93709@nat/sun/x-ntlkkbbcuwvbvswe] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:02:41) mdamboldt: The OOO320m17 has been uploaded and is being distributed as RC1.
(15:03:00) kai_a [~ka@nat/sun/x-rjwlxchdwswaogkr] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:03:00) mdamboldt: A few Windows bits are not yet signed and thus currently missing on the servers.
(15:03:28) mdamboldt: So far I haven't seen any additional stoppers on the lists.
(15:04:54) mdamboldt: As usual I would propose one week for RC1 feedback. So we can talk about its status in next week RSM in case no stoppers will be raised till than.
(15:05:04) MechtiIde: ACK
(15:05:22) ja_: ok
(15:05:24) of_sun: +1
(15:05:46) MechtiIde: ja_, ml1 we have problems to use qatrack
(15:05:53) ml1: ok, lets cross our fingers
(15:06:25) ml1: mechtilde: have you talked with Per about the problem?
(15:06:32) ja_: Mechtilde: Per Eriksson hasn't responded so far...
(15:06:53) MechtiIde: I get no respons
(15:07:01) _rene_: mdamboldt: means for the prjected release date? tuesday?
(15:07:17) rafaella: MechtiIde, which problems with QATrack?
(15:07:18) ja_: Mechtilde: Per needs to adapt the new file naming schema to QATrack
(15:07:22) MechtiIde: I prefer thursday
(15:07:25) _rene_: mdamboldt: ah, no, one week is Friday ;-))
(15:07:58) mdamboldt: _rene_: I would like to get marketing input on this too
(15:08:03) MechtiIde: but thursday is bank holiday in Germany
(15:08:23) MechtiIde: rafaella, as ja_ said
(15:08:49) _rene_: mdamboldt: why? either they neeed to write the announcement (then they cana lso do for two days earlier) or they already have (no big thing)
(15:09:34) ml1: mechtilde: next thursday ;-)
(15:09:47) MechtiIde: I mixed the weeks Thursday *this week* is bank holiday :(
(15:10:07) mdamboldt: _rene_: For the past releases we discussed this with Florian or Volker in advance. I don't know if they are already prepared.
(15:10:12) MechtiIde: So I prefer Thursday next week as a possible release day
(15:10:37) MechtiIde: mdamboldt, I can inform Florian to be prepared
(15:10:46) mdamboldt: Mechtilde: I guess thats what Volker/Florian would have in mind too
(15:11:26) mdamboldt: ok.......anything else regarding 3.2.1?
(15:12:16) MechtiIde: without qatrack only the issue is enough? as we did it with earlier versions?
(15:13:49) ja_: mdamboldt: I'll notify Florian and Louis about the planned release to trigger PR activities as always
(15:14:23) mdamboldt: ml1/ja_: what about qatrack / issue enough?
(15:15:39) ja_: it should be enough but releases should get updated in QATrack when files can be added there.
(15:16:08) ml1: mdamboldt,mechtilde: if qatrack is not ready soon enough, then it has to be ;-)
(15:16:28) ja_: I'll ping Per Eriksson again
(15:19:53) mdamboldt: Ok sounds thats all for 3.2.1 release.
(15:20:11) mdamboldt: Anything else?
(15:21:21) ja_: not from me
(15:21:39) of_sun: no...
(15:21:44) MechtiIde: only for 3.3.
(15:24:20) mdamboldt: As announced a couple of weeks ago, the schedule of 3.3 was delayed due to late 3.2.1.
(15:24:53) _rene_: there is a schedule for 3.3? ;)
(15:25:39) mdamboldt: Detailed 3.3 planning should start when 3.2.1 is released. Than we can start preparations for a branch-off.
(15:28:04) mdamboldt: Further items?
(15:28:35) rtimm: No, I don't have any
(15:28:40) rafaella: no
(15:28:43) blauwal: no
(15:29:18) stefan_b: No
(15:29:20) ml1: none
(15:29:21) You're not channel operator
(15:29:25) blauwal hat den Raum verlassen
(15:29:27) mdamboldt: Ok, than lets see how the RC1 feedback goes......
(15:29:28) mdamboldt: bye
(15:29:36) rafaella: bye
(15:29:37) ml1: bye
(15:29:42) rafaella hat den Raum verlassen (quit: Quit: Leaving).
(15:29:47) stefan_b: bye

Personal tools