ReleaseStatus Minutes 2010-03-22 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(14:56:48) Das Thema für #oooreleases ist: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(14:56:51) Mitschnitt gestartet. Zukünftige Nachrichten dieser Unterhaltung werden mitgeschnitten.
(14:57:11) ja_: Moin
(14:58:48) ml1 [~ml93712@nat/sun/x-xttquytjuixpjlhh] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:58:58) ml1: hi
(14:59:25) rtimm_away [~Ruediger@nat/sun/x-igcmngvjjeymtesp] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:00:00) UweL [~chatzilla@nat/sun/x-vbglwgazfbcyrlba] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:03:53) mdamboldt [~mdamboldt@nat/sun/x-smjqcqxujylfnqvc] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:03:55) paveljanik: Hi
(15:03:57) mdamboldt: Hi
(15:04:51) kai_a [~ka@nat/sun/x-pvkkvjphjacqnyto] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:05:37) mdamboldt: OOo 3.2.1 release status
(15:05:41) rafaella [~Rafaella@nat/sun/x-aksblrccneoleljn] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:06:04) rafaella: Hi All!
(15:06:27) mdamboldt: Today is/was the planned translation handover date 2010-03-22
(15:07:19) mdamboldt: The CWS native0 which contain L10N specific changes is planned to be integrated into OOO320m14.
(15:08:09) rafaella: mdamboldt, can you tell when it will be integrated into the 000320m14?
(15:08:15) mdamboldt: The OOO320m14 will start later today today.
(15:09:08) mdamboldt: rafaella: The integration for OO320m14 is already in progress. The CWS native0 will be part of it. Integration will be complete by tomorrow.
(15:09:24) mdamboldt: So we have about 1 day slip in point of view to L10N.
(15:10:07) mdamboldt: Because the required L10N work is minor not major, I wouldn't expect that a shift of the translation handback is required.
(15:10:11) rafaella: Ok. We will proceed with Pootle update as soon as the 000320m14 is ready
(15:10:57) MechtiIde: how may words are to translate?
(15:11:00) ***_rene_ likes those non-descriptive cws names...
(15:14:20) rafaella: MechtiIde, there are approx. 2000 words to update
(15:14:48) MechtiIde: only for UI or help too
(15:16:18) rafaella: MechtiIde, for both
(15:16:24) MechtiIde: ok
(15:17:05) mdamboldt: Any further items regarding L10N and 3.2.1?
(15:17:30) MechtiIde: when should the translation be finished
(15:17:32) MechtiIde: ?
(15:18:24) rafaella: as the volume is not that much, I think we can still keep the current schedule which is March 29th
(15:18:24) mdamboldt: We defined the "deadline for translation delivery from L10N" for "2010-03-29 " (see
(15:18:56) _rene_: mdamboldt: do we have a projected release date in the meanwhile? at least in the plan...
(15:19:37) _rene_: is quite useless :-)
(15:20:04) mdamboldt: _rene_: We nailed down April 19th 2010 as possible RC1 date in last weeks meeting.
(15:20:23) _rene_: ok. wasn't able to attend there, sorry
(15:20:44) _rene_: maybe that should be written to the wiki? :)
(15:21:49) ja_: I've added the dates to the meeting protocol
(15:21:51) mdamboldt: yes
(15:22:58) mdamboldt: Further items related to 3.2.1?
(15:24:02) Fridrich hat den Raum verlassen (quit: *.net *.split).
(15:24:57) UweL: no
(15:26:27) mdamboldt: Ok. Any other topics for todays meetin?
(15:26:29) ja_: Regarding RE duties: Vladimir Glazunov (vg) will care about DEV300_m76
(15:26:55) MechtiIde: and who cares about m14?
(15:27:23) mdamboldt: Oliver Bolte
(15:28:44) mdamboldt: Ok, sounds thats all for todays meeting.
(15:28:52) mdamboldt: Talk to you latest next week again.
(15:28:54) mdamboldt: bye
(15:29:00) rtimm_away: bye
(15:29:03) rtimm_away heißt jetzt rtimm
(15:29:07) ja_: bye bye

Personal tools