ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-10-26 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(14:59:49) Das Thema für #oooreleases ist: Release-Stauts-Meeting, every monday at 15:00 Hamburg Time (13:00 UTC in summer)
(14:59:56) ja_: Moin
(15:00:09) MechtiIde: hello
(15:00:16) mdamboldt: Hi
(15:00:32) MechtiIde: ja_, hello ja_ do you have some minutes after the meeting?
(15:01:00) VolkerMe: moin
(15:01:31) mdamboldt: On todays agenda we have:
(15:01:38) ja_: Mechtilde: yes
(15:01:42) mdamboldt: Issue 106261
(15:01:47) mla: hi
(15:01:47) IZBot: Presentation DEFECT NEW P2 No sound in Impress - Mac OS X 10.6.x
(15:01:48) MechtiIde: ja_, thanks
(15:02:43) mdamboldt: From my point of view some further evaluation of that issue is required. (And allready in progress...)
(15:02:57) UweL: I think so too
(15:03:01) VolkerMe: +1
(15:03:32) mdamboldt: For the records, currently PL is looking into this one as far as I know.
(15:03:43) mdamboldt: Issue 104421
(15:03:58) IZBot: Installation DEFECT VERIFIED FIXED P2 install reports quickstart running and stops
(15:04:20) mdamboldt: Thats a clear one for me.
(15:04:35) stefan_b: Hi
(15:04:55) UweL: +1
(15:05:03) MechtiIde: +1
(15:05:10) ja_: +1 for both issues
(15:05:14) stefan_b: +1
(15:05:14) VolkerMe: Next one ;-)
(15:06:13) mdamboldt: Next item: We still have a high count on 3.2 at all. Right now there are 158 according to the query in the agenda.
(15:06:20) mla: mdamoldt: the last is already attached to the stopper meta issue
(15:06:44) mdamboldt: I'm still "advertising" at corresponding owners to review such.
(15:07:22) VolkerMe: There are some l10n, which can be set to fixed after integration of translation. But the rest is still over 100
(15:08:51) mdamboldt: VolkerMe: Indeed. Even this query gets 105 (incl. L10N ones)
(15:08:52) mdamboldt:*Testproduct;component=af;component=am;component=api;component=ar;component=az;component=bal;component=bg;component=bibliographic;component=bizdev;component=bn;component=bo;component=br-pt;component=bre;component=bs;component=ca;component=certification;component=Chart;component=cnmonitoring;component=council;component=cs;component=cy;component=da;component=Database%20acces
(15:09:27) mdamboldt: Sorry
(15:09:29) mdamboldt:
(15:12:18) mdamboldt: So for now I will continue to ping people...
(15:13:00) mdamboldt: Sooner or later I will start to simply re-target one or the other directly. I would say one week or so...
(15:13:41) mdamboldt: Regarding the next OOO320 build, I'm targeting mid of this week currently.
(15:13:50) mdamboldt: Who is in charge of the next OOO320 round?
(15:14:03) MechtiIde: maybe after publishing the localisation CWs builds
(15:14:16) ja_: AFAIK Ivo
(15:14:42) MechtiIde: i mean for the retarget
(15:15:26) mdamboldt: Mechtilde: yes
(15:15:44) VolkerMe: or just doing the translation relevant retargets later
(15:15:54) mdamboldt: Any other items related to 3.2 for today?
(15:16:02) mdamboldt: Any other items for today at all?
(15:16:21) ja_: not that I know about
(15:16:44) MechtiIde: who is responsible for OOO320_m3 and whwen?
(15:17:32) ja_: Mechtilde: Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi) will do the OOO320_m3 build and Vlafimir Glazunov (vg) will do the DEV300_m63 build
(15:18:04) ja_: Vlafimir//Vladimir
(15:19:34) mdamboldt: Ok, sounds thats all for today......

Personal tools