ReleaseStatus Minutes 2009-06-08 IRC log
(14:57:11) ja_: Moin
(14:58:38) mla [n=ml93712@nat/sun/x-d491110744bc0d62] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:58:42) mla: hi
(14:58:48) kai_a [n=Kai_Ahre@nat/sun/x-c5a45a07cc0f6a2b] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:59:27) _Nesshof_: moin
(14:59:46) MechtiIde: moin moin
(14:59:56) Stefan___b: Moin!
(15:00:31) _Nesshof_: from the agenda for todays meeting:
(15:00:34) _Nesshof_: 3.1.1 time line ?
(15:01:53) _Nesshof_: i suggest to add August 6th as desired date for rc1
(15:02:53) _Nesshof_: last cws integration one week before: July 30th
(15:03:08) _Nesshof_: do we need to add anything for the 3.2 timeline ?
(15:03:30) of_sun: 3.1.1.:Sounds good for me
(15:04:07) _Nesshof_: do we need to discuss anything around 3.1.1 issues ?
(15:04:33) ***_Nesshof_ plans to nominate the already approved cws for a intermediate milestone on OOO310
(15:04:49) ***_Nesshof_ this week
(15:05:36) rafaella [n=Rafaella@nat/sun/x-6acae72c3fdf9220] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:05:43) _Nesshof_: there is also a new milestone on OOH680 available, do we plan to release this as 2.4.3 ?
(15:07:24) IZBot hat den Raum verlassen (quit: Nick collision from services.).
(15:07:47) Fridrich: nice to see _Nesshof_ back to lead the meeting :)
(15:08:12) IZBot [firstname.lastname@example.org] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:09:24) Fridrich: just wondering how big a crowd is on 2.4.x still
(15:09:54) _Nesshof_: Fridrich: mdamboldt is in holidays for 2 weeks
(15:09:59) ja_: _Nesshof_: if we plan to release 2.4.3 then it would become necessary to remove 3.1.0rc2 from the extended mirror network because another RC would not fit onto it
(15:10:32) Fridrich: ja_: with 3.1.0 released, why to keep the rcs
(15:11:14) ja_: Fridrich: there are always native language teams that release lately
(15:13:46) _Nesshof_: ja_: what's your suggestion: not to release 2.4.3 ?
(15:13:46) mla: I also think it's it's a bit too early
(15:16:48) ja_: _Nesshof_: I have not real an opinion on this but as Marcus already said I think it's a bit too early to remove 3.1.0rc2 in favor of a 2.4.3 release
(15:18:23) _Nesshof_: ja_: when will be the right time ?
(15:21:10) MechtiIde: Can it wait after the 3.1.1 release?
(15:21:26) MechtiIde: then we#ll have only one milestone at time
(15:22:02) rtimm: MechtiIde: we already waited until after 3.1
(15:22:17) rtimm: to have only one release at time
(15:22:21) MechtiIde: then we#ll have only one milestone at time#t know
(15:23:04) MechtiIde: sorry that I didn't know
(15:23:17) rtimm: MechtiIde: sorry, I still haven't got you. What would be better after 3.1.1?
(15:24:20) MechtiIde: rtimm, then we have only one milestone at time
(15:24:40) MechtiIde: so after the release of 3.1.1 and before the brance of 3.2
(15:24:49) MechtiIde: s/brance/branch
(15:30:01) _Nesshof_: ..
(15:32:20) _Nesshof_: I think we need a week to think about a solution for 2.4.3
(15:32:34) _Nesshof_: any other topics for today ?
(15:32:56) MechtiIde: _Nesshof_, ACk then we can also discuss it at the QA-weekend in Essen/Germany
(15:34:31) ja_: Mechtilde: yes we can
(15:34:31) _Nesshof_: by
(15:36:33) Stefan___b: Bye!
(15:36:38) ja_: RE duties: Ivo Hinkelmann (ihi) will work on DEV300_m50 this week
(15:37:18) rafaella: bye!
(15:37:27) rafaella hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "Leaving").