ReleaseStatus Minutes 2008-10-10 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(14:57:38) ja_: Moin
(14:58:32) Rail: moin moin
(14:58:58) mla [n=ml93712@nat/sun/x-f925e5c43581a255] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:02:12) MechtiIde: hello
(15:03:33) MechtiIde: ja_, do you also need an issue or is qatrack enough?
(15:03:59) ja_: There's approval for de, ru and en-US. I've already uploaded most of en-US bits to mirror master. Should I distribute de and ru today ?
(15:04:23) _rene_: uh, err, I though this meeting was for deciding whether we release on monday?
(15:04:47) ja_: Mechtilde: just for the records it would be good to have a distribution request issue.
(15:05:09) MechtiIde: ja_, I will fill one after the meeting
(15:06:03) ja_: _rene_: as distribution needs several days I have to start earlier. As the version is not available from the website it is not released.
(15:06:13) stefan_b: Hi!
(15:06:53) Rail: ja_: if we will release RC4 you can distribute ru as well
(15:07:41) _rene_: ja_: I think it's just a matter of time until people make it public. I already got the first public(!) congrats :)
(15:08:50) _rene_: in any case, that's still no argument to do it *before* this meeting
(15:08:51) mod_ [] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:08:56) Fridrich: what is our release date?
(15:09:30) mod_ hat den Raum verlassen
(15:09:35) mod_ [] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:09:50) UweL [n=chatzill@nat/sun/x-96f5c3f7b869ad03] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:10:08) stefan_b: Fridrich, 2008 :-)
(15:10:41) ja_: As I do not see any stoppers for RC4 I assume that using this version as 3.0.0 release should be accepted. Release date should be Monday 13th to allow an announcement at the release party in Paris :)
(15:12:06) ja_: Any objections ?
(15:12:07) Fridrich: don't tell me that Charles Schultz alone is making us to go so fast :) Surprising!
(15:14:03) ja_: In this case it's coincidence from my POV.
(15:17:51) ja_: As I see no negative answer I accept this silence as acceptance. 3.0.0 will release next Monday, October 13th !
(15:17:54) _rene_: ja_: Monday when? :)
(15:22:57) ja_: I'll clarify together with Marketing at which time it will be released
(15:25:32) stefan_b: ja_, maybe straight after the shortest IRC release meeting ever? Current record is 12 min AFAIK. :-)
(15:25:45) ja_: Anything else to discuss ?
(15:26:03) stefan_b: no
(15:26:11) ja_: I'll upload de and ru files just after the meeting.
(15:27:06) UweL: no
(15:30:06) ja_: I close this meeting now. Thank you for your attendance ! Bye
(15:30:13) mod_ hat den Raum verlassen

Personal tools