ReleaseStatus Minutes 2008-06-30 IRC log

From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

(15:00:40) ja_: hi
(15:00:45) _Nesshof1: Review of issues for 3.0 Beta 2 (87736)
(15:01:21) mla [n=ml93712@nat/sun/x-e7edb415ddbe6194] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:01:22) _Nesshof1: I think I will start BEB300_m2 later today
(15:01:29) mla: hi
(15:01:51) _Nesshof1: in the moment, dictionaries as extensions are waiting for their integration for Beta2
(15:02:09) _Nesshof1: there are 3 new issue registered for Beta2:
(15:02:14) _Nesshof1: issue 90995
(15:02:19) _Nesshof1: issue 90515
(15:02:20) IZBot: Word processor DEFECT NEW P2 Selection bookmark removed after updating via API
(15:02:24) IZBot: Word processor DEFECT NEW P3 Autotext being edited, is shown as untitled in the window title bar
(15:02:26) _Nesshof1: issue 88880
(15:02:31) IZBot: Presentation DEFECT NEW P3 Adding/linking slide from other presentation with drag 'n drop from Navigator does not work
(15:02:37) rtimm: _Nesshof1: currently nominated childworkspaces are for DEV or BEB?
(15:02:58) _Nesshof1: I would like to consider them as stopper for 3.0 Final, but not necessarly for Beta 2
(15:03:06) _Nesshof1: opinions on that ?
(15:03:19) _Nesshof1: rtimm: currently only for DEV300
(15:03:26) rtimm: _Nesshof1: If you really start BEB300 m2 today it might get difficult not to mix those up
(15:03:36) _Nesshof1: rtimm: yes
(15:04:04) rtimm: _Nesshof1: OK. As long as you are aware of the risk and keep caution ...
(15:04:13) UweL: yes, I think we have to fix them for final, but not for beta.
(15:05:03) MechtiIde: BEB300_m2? Then I miss BEB300_m1
(15:05:41) _Nesshof1: MechtiIde: BEB300_m1 should be ready in these minutes I think
(15:05:46) MechtiIde: ok
(15:05:50) _Nesshof1: rtimm: can you confirm this ?
(15:05:54) rtimm: MechtiIde: is going to be announced soon.
(15:06:01) _Nesshof1: :-)
(15:06:29) UweL_ [n=chatzill@nat/sun/x-c39dac6793cd046b] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:06:35) _Nesshof1: so we are heading July 9th for release Beta 2
(15:06:50) UweL hat den Raum verlassen
(15:06:57) UweL_ heißt jetzt UweL
(15:07:13) bettina-h [n=Bettina_@nat/sun/x-2c8d1b5bec1fa3d0] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:07:21) _Nesshof1: * Review of issues for 3.0 Final (88888)
(15:07:31) _Nesshof1: no registered issues yes
(15:08:07) _Nesshof1: but a lot of cws are still open for that release
(15:08:21) _Nesshof1: this will be a tough week before code freeze on Thursday
(15:08:37) UweL: But I think we need them as soon as possible, if there are any :-)
(15:09:23) _Nesshof1: UweL: yes
(15:09:41) _Nesshof1: anything else regarding 3.0 Final ?
(15:10:13) _Nesshof1: UweL: will you move the three issues from 87736 to 88888 ?!
(15:10:47) _Nesshof1: * Review of issues for OOo 3.1 ;-)
(15:11:00) UweL: yes, so we only work with the "new" meta issue, right?
(15:11:08) _Nesshof1: planned branch off will be begin of next week
(15:11:55) stefan_b [n=Stefan@nat/sun/x-38583d5663330ab9] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:12:42) _Nesshof1: feature freeze end of November 2008
(15:12:51) _Nesshof1: anything else for today ?
(15:12:55) _Nesshof1: roundtable ?
(15:13:02) UweL: no
(15:13:07) paveljanik: late UI/strings :-(
(15:13:09) paveljanik: again
(15:13:13) rtimm: _Nesshof1: planned branch off not before BEB300 is finished ...
(15:13:26) _Nesshof1: rtimm: :-) yes
(15:13:38) paveljanik: if everything goes OK, translators have 3 days to translate.
(15:13:54) paveljanik: this time in README.
(15:13:57) _Nesshof1: paveljanik: but hopefullly not more than a few couple of wrds
(15:14:12) paveljanik: _Nesshof1: if it is one, it is enough ;-)
(15:14:31) paveljanik: someone proposed moving README to wiki and keep the README ~stable.
(15:14:50) _Nesshof1: README was always a candidate for last minutes changes in the past before major releases
(15:14:54) paveljanik: we should check remaining cwses for UI changes.
(15:15:24) _Nesshof1: paveljanik: then they are candidates for moving to 3.1
(15:15:39) paveljanik: yes
(15:16:26) _Nesshof1: I know that there are some words also changes in the last weeks, but if now something comes beside the readsme change, we will have a problem
(15:16:29) Kai_A [n=KaiA@nat/sun/x-9aa029e6fb0d8fb5] hat den Raum betreten.
(15:16:45) _Nesshof1: Kai_A: we're almost done !
(15:17:24) _Nesshof1: anything else ?
(15:18:02) _Nesshof1: by
(15:18:11) paveljanik: bye
(15:18:12) UweL: bye
(15:18:12) bettina-h: bye
(15:18:13) xiuzhi: bye
(15:18:17) UweL hat den Raum verlassen (quit: "ChatZilla 0.9.83 [Firefox 3.0/2008052906]").
(15:18:19) mla: bye
(15:18:25) mla hat den Raum verlassen
(15:18:27) ja_: bye bye
(15:19:01) ja_: rtimm: RE duties this week ?
(15:19:41) mdamboldt hat den Raum verlassen
(15:20:17) rtimm: BEB300 m2 will be done by Oliver (obo), DEV300 by Vladimir (vg)
(15:22:32) rtimm: ja_: didn't you promise to inform about upload duties here?  :-)
(15:23:42) ja_: DEV300_m22 will be uploaded by Marcus Lange (mla)
(15:23:51) rtimm: ;-)
(15:24:00) rtimm: Bye
(15:24:10) rtimm hat den Raum verlassen

Personal tools