Performance Related Test Documents
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
We can divide collections of documents into three basic categories:
- Exercise documents
- Designed to exercise a particular area of OpenOffice.org, such as XML tag processing.
- Representative documents
- Documents that are representative of a typical documents encountered by users. This is a difficult assertion, as different settings may have radically different typical documents. For example, in a financial setting, complicated spreadsheets may be the norm.
- Pathological documents
- Documents that may not be typical or have a specific property that makes performance problems.
Some 'specialized' documents can be found on http://tools.openoffice.org/performance/testdocs-odf.zip
Please contribute some!
- IssueTracker query for spreadsheet performance issues.
Please contribute some! There must be many in IZ.
- i81336_vlookup.ods attached to Issue 81336 . See also Calc/Performance/VLOOKUP.
- broadcast_slots_single.ods attached to Issue 101254
- broadcast_slots_double.ods attached to Issue 101254 . See also Calc/Performance/Refactoring_Area_Broadcasters.
- test-huge%20calculations-Median.ods attached to Issue 89976 . See also Calc/Performance/sorting_values_within_functions.
- Plain data test case linked from Calc/Performance/The_Ou_case.