OpenOffice Eclipse Integration
The Eclipse integration aims at lowering the barriers to develop extensions for OpenOffice.org or URE based applications. This page will be an entry point to other documents on the plugins' use or development.
For the installation, please refer to the corresponding section in the Java component tutorial. The eclipse update site is located at http://api.openoffice.org/Projects/EclipseIntegration/dev-update/site.xml.
The minimum requirements for the latest version are:
- Java 1.5 or newer
- Eclipse 3.2 or newer
- OpenOffice.org 2.0 or newer download
- OpenOffice.org SDK 2.0.4 or newer download
This section is only a draft and needs to be much more detailled.
Package properties editor
In unstable version
Each extension project can contain a file package.properties describing the files to include in the extension package. This file could be edited in a special editor, like the one shown by this screenshot.
- Create a Java component, updated for the version 1.1.0 of the Core plugin
- Create an URE based application
- This wiki page for documentation and development purpose
- IZ: http://www.openoffice.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi?component=sdk component: sdk, subcomponent: eclipse-integration
The CVS tags for the plugins versions will look like: API_OOEclipse_<plugin>_<version> where <version> is on the form 1_1_0 <plugin> could be one of:
- Core: for the org.openoffice.ide.eclipse.core plugin
- Java: for the org.openoffice.ide.eclipse.java plugin
- Build: for the org.openoffice.ide.eclipse.build eclipse project.