Inserting a landscape page between two portrait pages in documents
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
You can insert a landscape page between two portrait pages in documents.
- Create a new document with more than two pages.
- Click Page Style window is displayed.. The
- Click the Page tab. The default orientation is Portrait. Accept the default setting and click OK.
- Press F11 to display the Styles and Formatting window.
- Select Page Styles.
- Click the New Style from Selection button and then select New Style from Selection. The Create Style window is displayed.
- Enter a name for the style, for example, LandscapePage, and then click OK.
- Right-click the style that you create in the step above, and then select Modify.
- Click the Page tab and select Landscape in the Orientation field.
- Click OK.
- Click at the end of the first page to move the cursor there.
- Click .
- Select Page break in the Type field, and select LandscapePage in the Style field.
- Click OK. A landscape page is inserted between page one and page three.