From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
- Andreas Bartel (IRC: Andreas)
- Darabos Daniel (IRC: CyHawk)
- Laurent Godard (IRC: lgodard)
- Martin Damboldt (IRC: mdamboldt)
- Rafella Braconi (IRC: rafaella)
- Sophi Gautier (IRC: sophi)
- Stefan Taxhet (IRC: stx12)
- Thorsten Bosbach (IRC: b_osi)
- Volker Ahrendt (IRC: VA)
Minute Taker: MD ()
|2008_04_10_2: What process to translate an extension itself||lgodard||in progress|
|2008_04_24: Give an overview of how to do this decoupling of translation cycles and release and find out the opinion of other stakeholders, such as release management and the l10n team||SunNF-JSC||stalled|
|2008-07-31: Propose workflow for localization of dynamic extension specific content (e.g. descriptions)||TBO||stalled|
|2009-02-12: Schedule a separate meeting to discuss a) Repository/site related l10n and b) binary l10n items on next Thursday 19th Feb 2009||RB||New|
Comments on Action Items
- 2008_04_10_2: Some discussion have taken place and some work has been done for a separate extension to support localization.
- 2008_04_24: Still no update.
- 2008-07-31: In progress
- Details regarding l10n processes have been discussed. Please find details in the irc log.
- Details about items from the Template Repository ToDo List have been reviewed. The list has been updated accordingly.