12 April 2014: The OpenOffice Wiki is not, and never was, affected by the heartbleed bug. Users' passwords are safe and wiki users do not need take any actions.
This page is archived for historical reasons only. It is no longer maintained and information may not be current.
Test Plan for Testplan for switching compiler from .net 2003 to Express 2005
This will test the introduction of the Express 2005 compiler with the Windows Vista SDK. This is only a port. No functional or UI changes have been made. The complete modul testing is requested.
- QA Rep: MSC
- port owner: OBO
- Tests are based on wntmsci11.pro src680m229
- Full installation set and patch have to be available
- On each platform full installation and patch have to be tested
- Also Extensions have to be tested. Extensions that have been build with the old compiler have to be tested with the new Office. Extensions build with the new compiler have to be tested on the old Office.
- Due to technical limitations we can't run all tests on Windows 98
- Even with the technical limitations we should try to test on WinME and Win2000
- WinXP and Vista are mandatory
- No fix date, nevertheless ASAP
Test Matrix Office
|OS||ISO 12||Level 0||Base||Calc/Chart||Framework||Graphics||Math||Writer||XML|
Test Matrix Extensions
|Office||Old Extension 1||Old Extension 2||Old Extension 3||New Extension 1||New Extension 2||New Extension 3|
|old Office w. new patch|
81681 - Office refuses to start with wntmsci11 buildduplicate
- 76712 - Deployment of runtime library for .Net 2005