Running the slide show
To run the slide show, do one of the following:
- Click Slide Show > Slide Show on the main menu bar.
- Click the Slide Show button on the Presentation toolbar or the Slide Sorter toolbar.
- Press F5 or F9.
If the slide transition is Automatically after x seconds, let the slide show run by itself.
If the slide transition is On mouse click, do one of the following to move from one slide to the next.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to go to the next slide or to go back to the previous one.
- Click the mouse button to advance to the next slide.
- Press the Spacebar on the keyboard to advance to the next slide.
When you advance past the last slide, the message “Click to exit presentation...” appears. Click the mouse or press any key to exit the presentation.
To exit the slide show at any time, including at the end, press the Esc key.
|Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY).|