12 April 2014: The OpenOffice Wiki is not, and never was, affected by the heartbleed bug. Users' passwords are safe and wiki users do not need take any actions.
Diagram is an OpenOffice.org Draw and Impress extension that creates your favorite diagrams with few clicks.
1) Start OpenOffice.org Draw or Impress
2) Select Insert → Diagram or enable Diagram Toolbar then click on Diagram button
3) Select the desired diagram and click on OK button
Currently you can create four type of diagram:
- Organization chart
- Pyramid Diagram
- Venn Diagram
- Cycle Diagram
After you created the diagram, a new "Edit" toolbar will appear. Using this toolbar you can easily insert item to the diagram and remove items from the diagram or edit the properties of the items. Just select the color and type of item then click on "Add shape" button. In case of Organization Chart you also have to select the relation type of newly created item.
You can remove one item selecting the shape then click on "Remove shape button".
You can edit the whole diagram or just the selected items by selecting "User Define" from "Style of item" drop down box. From the upcoming dialog you can select:
- The scope of modifications
- Text frame
If you like this extension you can donate our further development work here.
- The screenshots of the extension here on this page are beautiful. However, the standard settings of the extension are kind of ugly (color, box styles,...). Would it be possible to improve the default layout of the diagrams?