Changing page margins
From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
You can change page margins in two ways:
- Using the page rulers—quick and easy, but does not have fine control.
- Using the Page Style dialog—can specify margins to two (fractional) decimal places.
|If you change the margins using the rulers, the new margins affect the page style and will be shown in the Page Style dialog the next time you open it.
To change margins using the rulers:
- The shaded sections of the rulers are the margins. Put the mouse cursor over the line between the gray and white sections. The pointer turns into a double-headed arrow.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse to move the margin.
To change margins using the Page Style dialog:
- Right-click anywhere on the page and select Page from the pop-up menu.
- On the Page page of the dialog, type the required distances in the Margins boxes.