From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
AODL features list
- Reading, editing, creating and saving documents in the OpenDocument text format (TextDocument class).
- Reading, editing, creating and saving documents in the OpenDocument spreadsheet format (SpreadsheetDocument class).
- ParagraphBuilder class, this class offer several methods for the creation of often used Paragraphs types.
- TableBuilder class, this class offer several methods for the creation of often used Table types.
- TextBuilder class, this class offer several methods for the simple creation of ITextCollections that will be used within a Paragraph.
- SizeConverter class, this class offer size conversation and size type conversation methods for height and width properties of AODL OpenDocument objects.
- Colors class, this class offer the possibility to convert any .net system color to the corresponding color used in any document in the OpenDocument format.
- Support for common styles. These are e.g used by OpenOffice as style templates.
- Reading and writing of the documents metadata.
- Full Paragraph support incl. Paragraphstyle and Paragraphproperties.
- Full Header support incl. Headerstyle and Proeperties.
- List support (number and bullet) support incl. Liststyle and Listproperties.
- Full Table of Contents support incl. Sectionstyles.
- Full Table support with nested table up to any depth and cellmerging support.
- Full support for Rows incl. Rowstyle and Rowproperties. - Full support for Columns incl. Columnstyle and Columnproperties. - Full support for Cells incl. Cellstyle and Cellproperties.
- Simple Text - Formated text - Footnotes and Endnotes
- PlainTextImporter (TextDocument only) - CsvImporter (SpreadsheetDocument only) - OpenDocumentImporter all document types.
- OpenDocumentExporter all document types. - HtmlExporter all document types. - PDF export for text documents (early beta and TextDocument only)