Translation for ThankYou Page
This page provides information on the Thank YOU page, how to translate it and make sure it's activated on the web. The Thank YOU page is displayed by the the OpenOffice.org update notifications. When an OpenOffice.org user get notified that there is a new version available, during the product download, the browser opens and displays the Thank YOU page. If you want to see this page translated in your language please read the following guidelines.
- Contact the N-L Lead responsible for the language you want to translate the page into and and agree with the Lead and or the N-L team on how to proceed (there may already be a translated page or someone already working on it)
- Save the Thank YOU page as complete web page locally, translate it and save it.
- File an issue requesting the page to go live. Please assign the issue to fma, cc: coni, category l10n.
Note that for all languages missing the English page will be displayed.
Page to Translate
(please add the link to your page once live)
- Serbian Cyrillic: http://tools.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index_sr.html
- Serbian Latin: http://tools.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index_sh.html