In addition to the Google Summer of Code program, we are glad to be able to support some additional efforts.
Join the "OpenOffice.org Summer 2010 Internship"
- The "OpenOffice.org Summer 2010 Internship" will start on May 31 and will stop on September 21.
- It is organised to help students with their first (or second step..) in OpenOffice.org code
- Also we expect some code and bug fixes contributed ;-)
How to apply
- Mail to Jürgen Schmidt, Mathias Bauer, or Svante Schubert (see domain developer)
- They will help you to find a mentor in the OpenOffice.org project (or mentor you themselves)
- If not yet done: make up your mind about what you want to do in OpenOffice.org and discuss it with your mentor
- Then get a "go" for your proposal and make your code run!
Terms & Conditions
In the category "Effort", there is the Education Project Effort, proposing a lot of subjects, and who aims to drive students, explaining them the basics about the OpenOffice.org source code.
- Further (easy and fast) information by IRC : #education.openoffice.org Channel : irc.freenode.net
In te category ToDo, on the OpenOffice.org wiki, you can find many possible tasks for completion during this OpenOffice.org Internship program. http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:To-Do
But you may propose one yourself, or ask developers at you favorite project's list.