|Ha cargado esta página el 2019-09-17 T 06:49 UTC.|
Willkommein im OpenOffice.org Wiki
This wiki is for all projects associated with OpenOffice.org (OOo). It is new, so it is mainly focussed on resources for developers. As other projects are added to the wiki, they will be listed here. Click a link to go directly to the page you want.
Join us in contributing to the OpenOffice.org Wiki. Please use your OOo login name for the wiki account. Some functionality is available only if you are logged in to avoid SPAM. We might be able to avoid the separate user administration later and log you in with the OpenOffice.org site credentials.
To get started editing the wiki see Help:Editing.
Getting started with OOo development
Building and hacking on OpenOffice.org (OOo) entails climbing a fairly lengthy and steep incline. Hopefully, this wiki will make the learning curve less steep and less abrupt, and will give you a walking stick to help you out.
Much of our documentation assumes that you'll be using a reasonably current Linux system, as this the most easy environment to start. On Linux all prerequisites are available as Free software. There is also some information on developing on Windows.
It should also be noted that you can build either the plain 'up-stream' OOo or use an ooo-build release which adds some patches & fixes. The ooo-build process is destined to being gradually phased out as the various up-stream issues it solves go away.
In the same way, learning UNO components development is not an easy task. To help you there is an Eclipse plugin and a tutorial to use it. You can install the Eclipse plugin by using the following update site: http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/ooeclipseintegration. The tutorial on how to create a UNO component in Java is available in the api project docs & files sections. The document will even be wikified on this page: Java Tutorial using Eclipse
- Meet the team on IRC
- Hacking - how to get started
- Tutorials - hacker tutorials to get the hang of the code
- Debugging - for when it all goes wrong
- Tinderbox - test new child workspaces and show your build logfile to others
- Environment Variables - a description of handy environment variables used at runtime
- A description of the source directories
- Contributing Patches - for when you have something to fold back
- Commit Rights - An overview of how to attain commit rights, and what to do with them once you get them
- Tips - misc. hints & tips.
- FAQ - some infrequently asked questions
- Marketing - to help spread OpenOffice.org
- VCL classes and files
- VCL description for Mac OS X port
- Use SVN instead of CVS
- SVG import
- Product release data
- Java related functionality
- Warning-free Code and Correct C++
- Syndication Of OOoAnnouncements
- details on how to get Mono working with OOo
- 64bit porting
- MS Office VBA interoperability
- Digital Signatures
- Bibliographic Project Developer and Documentation pages
- QA Metrics
- Make the OO.o build process the coolest on the planet
- Chart2 : The new chart implementation
- Firefox ODFReader extension
- Compiler versions used by port maintainers and release engineers
- Creating the UNO Threading Framework