From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
Agenda items for the next Meeting
Next meeting: January 21 2010
- List of AIs of previous meeting for approval
- Budget Louis: prepare a wiki page with events.
- Trademark Policy ST to take back to trademark list
- Elections: first cycle is finished. Next steps:
- Jürgen: Update council webpage: (done)
- Louis: Notification to broader community about results (done)
- Louis: Initiate phase 2 of the new election for Martin, Pavel, John.: put on hold until after holidays, viz., post 6 jan
- Louis: advertise public part at #ooocouncilpub in the beginning before next council meeting: Louis suggest we do it for next meeting.
- OpenOffice.org Internship
- Martin to put together a proposal for hiring a technical writer to document getting started on OOo development.: open
- AI: "Winter of Code"; Cor to own and cry for help if required.; list to be used is mentoring @ ooo: open
- Distribution infrastructure (Bouncer); John: We are on target to use mirrorbrain for 3.2; Louis proposed AI: that the CC publicly thanks the volunteer mirrors on the release of 3.2 for 9 plus years of heroic work including and esp. osuosl.
- l10n infrastructure (Pootle): ST: Pootle version upgrade imminent beginnig 2010; AI: Owner?: find better tool that is a closer fit, if necessary; Cor is going to contact Andre.
- Procedures for retirement of a project in Incubator and NLC. Louis: deliver final wording after the discussion that was on the mail list - carry forward; see  to be inforporated in http://native-lang.openoffice.org/#terminus and http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/protocols_proposing.html
- Proposal for handling incubator and NLC projects. Louis: come with clear proposal, so we can put it on the agenda for a future meeting - carry forward
- Budget 2010: AI: all budget holders to submit their requests for a share of this 100k. See proposal from Matthias ; Vote on Matthias' Proposal pending
- Council coordinator: choosing ST's successor (for the period from February 2010 - May 2010).
- Juergen: Prepare Agenda for F2F Meeting in Hamburg, February 4/5;
- Ja added: How to handle impolite remarks in IssueTracker issues ? See issue 107456. Corresponding user ignores changes made to the issue he wrote.
Minutes of Previous Meetings
To be found here