12 April 2014: The OpenOffice Wiki is not, and never was, affected by the heartbleed bug. Users' passwords are safe and wiki users do not need take any actions.
Release data for OOo 3.1
- 1 Integrated Child Work Spaces CWS for OpenOffice.org 3.1
- 2 Integrated issues with CWS for OpenOffice.org 3.1
- 3 Integrated Features and Enhancements for OpenOffice.org 3.1
- 4 Fixed defects for OpenOffice.org 3.1
- 5 Integrated Patches for OpenOffice.org 3.1
- 6 Numbers about integrated issues per type for OpenOffice.org 3.1
- 7 When were the issues reported?
- 8 Links for information about OpenOffice.org 3.1
Integrated Child Work Spaces CWS for OpenOffice.org 3.1
In OOo 3.1 321 CWSs were integrated (CWSs for OOo 3.0.1 aren't collected). With the CWSs nearly 1750 issues were fixed and integrated. 78% of all CWS went through the full approval-process by the Sun QA. 8% (=> 4% of all issues) were approved by Release Engineering team, 7% (=> 4% of all issues) by the Sun Development team and the contribution by the OOo community team was round about at 6% (=> 5% of all issues).
Integrated issues with CWS for OpenOffice.org 3.1
The distribution of the 1750 fixed and integrated issues and user groups are a little bit different. 87% of the registered issues at a CWS were approved by Sun QA team, 4% by Sun RE team, 4% by Sun DEV team and 5% by the OOo community contribution.
Integrated Features and Enhancements for OpenOffice.org 3.1
Round about 220 issues marked as features or enhancements were integrated for OOo 3.1. As in all releases most of the features/enhancements were integrated in component L10N. Which means that the translation will be better and more consistent from one release to the next one. Most of real OOo features and enhancements were integrated in the 3 top components, Database Access (base), Framework (general functionality) and Word Processing (Writer).
Fixed defects for OpenOffice.org 3.1
Round about 1170 defects were found, fixed and integrated in the release of OOo 3.1. Most issues were fixed in the components Word Processor (Writer), Database Access (Base) and Framework (general functionality). The QA issues are all for the maintenance of the test scripts of automated testing (VCLTestTool).
Integrated Patches for OpenOffice.org 3.1
Round about 290 issues which marked as patch (most code contribution by community members) were fixed and integrated also in OOo 3.1. Most of them are integrated in component Spreadsheet (Calc) and Word Processor (Writer).
Numbers about integrated issues per type for OpenOffice.org 3.1
When were the issues reported?
Often the question came up, that only the newest issues were fixed and integrated. The following graphs show when the different issue types were reported.
Links for information about OpenOffice.org 3.1
- release dates : http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease31
- official release notes and feature list by OOo marketing : http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/features/3.1/
- technical list of all features and enhancements (including links to test cases and specifications) : http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Testing_3.1
- technical release notes : http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.1.0.html
- blog about this statistics : http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/what_was_done_in_ooo