How do I install OpenOffice.org on OpenBSD?
An installation in OpenBSD is performed in the following way.
1. Become superuser.
2. Select a server from the following website:
3. Run the following program. Replace <server> with the server selected in step 2 and <arch> with the hardware architecture:
4. List the available packages for installation.
pkg_add -i openoffice
5. Then select openoffice-3.
6. List available language packages for installation:
pkg_add -i openoffice-i18n-sv
7. Select the language pack for openoffice-3 for your language.
8. Exist the superuser shell:
9. You are now ready to run the software:
10. Change language and locale preferences under:
Tools > Options > Language Settings > Languages.
To uninstall OpenOffice.org run the following commands. The language package may only be uninstalled before or at the same time as uninstallation of the program package:
pkg_delete openoffice-i18n-* pkg_delete openoffice