From Apache OpenOffice Wiki
- Bubble Charts are available now. (Issue 64689).
- Specification: ChartWizard.odt and FlexibleSourceRangeSelection.odt
Filled Net Chart
Chart Element Selector
- A list box containing all chart elements was added to the chart formatting tool bar. Selecting an item in the list does select the according element within the chart. Press the new button named 'Format Selection' next to the list to open the properties dialog for that chart element. (Issue 7049).
- Specification: Toolbars.odt
Enhanced Context Menu
- The context menu within charts now offers more functions to ease manipulation of charts (e.g. Issues 58163, 102820, 86146, 69422).
- Specification: ChartContextMenu.odt
Rotate Data Labels
- The user now can decide whether values from hidden rows and columns should be displayed within a chart or not. (Issue 91578).
- Specification: MissingValues.odt